Yesterday we got off an 11 day cruise, and drove just over an hour to West Jupiter RV Resort and proudly declared, We are Home Again!
As I said that, I wondered about this idea of Home.
For the previous 11 days, our home was a room on the sixth floor of the Holland America, Veendam Ship. It was quite lovely and came with all the prepared food we could eat, room service, clean towels anytime we wanted them, the beds were made (or turned down) and the bathroom cleaned at least twice a day.
It was luxury, as only found on a cruise ship.
For the two weeks prior to the cruise, we had been traveling from Arizona to Florida in our travel trailer. So each night, although we were in a different location, we were still home.
When I called my parents and said, we’re home; they responded, but where?!
Where is home for us? The travel trailer? Arizona? Arkansas? We have homes in each of those places, yes; but where is home?
Home is where the heart it. Home is a place where I can relax and settle. When I’m centered and comfortable in my skin, I can find home anywhere.
For the next few weeks, we call Jupiter home; I look forward to exploring, to serving along our Book Tour and to a healthy mix of adventure and quiet times. I look forward to teaching my classes, working with my clients and getting back to the writing of the next book.
Yes, I said it here – my plan is to get back to the revising process. I’ve got a big project, a shift in how the book will read in front of me and I’ve been putting it off. So, I hereby commit – publically, to write in it and on it during this time!
Stay tuned for insights from the adventures; upcoming stops and more!
Sunday, January 27 – Unity in the Garden, Jupiter, FL. Services at 9:30 and 11:15 – Workshop Following the Second Service. Check out Unity in the Garden’s Post on Facebook, about our tour HERE! See our Continuing Unity Church Book Tour Here.
Mark Your Calendars and Plan on Meeting us!
- Sunday, February 3, 2019 – Unity of Tampa, FL, Revs. Carla Golden and Bob Uhlar
- Monday, February 4, 2019 – Unity of Venice, FL, Rev. Robin Reiter, Workshop and Book Signing, 7:00 pm
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 – Unity of Pompano Beach, FL, Rev. Lawrence Palmer
- Sunday, February 17. 2019 – Unity on the Bay, Miami, FL, Rev. Chris Jackson
- Sunday, February 24, 2019 – Christ Church Unity, Orlando, FL, Rev. Cynthia Alice Anderson
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 – Unity Atlanta, GA, Rev. Jennifer Sacks
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 – Unity of Palmyra, PA, Rev. Stephanie Seigh
Paradox of Awakening, now available on Amazon!
Discover my first book, Falling Into Ease here.